|Packed in a Tri-folded case, this unique collection of commonly used tools from the house of Visko Tools will make your mechanical work easy and convenient. Visko 132 Pcs 3 Folded Tool Case (Red and Black) contains 131 types of hand tools that are important for everyday household work. People who prefer doing all types of fixing and repairing work of their own will definitely benefit from this product.
Therefore, this 132 piece hand tool set is a must have. Being extremely compact and handy, you can easily carry this tool set that ensures that all the tools stay together so that you don’t lose them after using them. After you are done with the thing, you can keep those tools in the Case.
The product or the tool kit contains the following things: 8 Pc hex key wrench (metric) 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6 mm, 6 Pc precision screwdriver 3.0 (-), 3.0 (+), 2.4 (-), 2.4(+), 2.0(-), 1.6(-), 8 Pc hex key wrench (S.A.E) 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 1/8",5/32", 3/16",7/32", 1/4", 2 Pc Clamp, 1 Pc 6" long nose plier, 1 Pc 6" adjustable wrench, 1 Pc measure tape 3m, 1 Pc 8oz claw hammer, 80 Pc fastner, 1 Pc bit holder, 1 Pc knife, 1 Pc level 9", 20 Pc bit.The product comes in a black color handy Case. This makes the tool kit portable for the professionals as well as for people who prefer doing the repairing work of their own.
This product is well equipped to tackle and fix all the problems with the household kit. The product is been designed in a way so that the users can come across all the efficient tools by purchasing only one product. Some of its applications are:
• Pliers can be used for twisting, cutting and securing steel wires
• Wrench can be used for tightening or loosening nuts and bolts
• Hammer can be used to offer right weight and power for striking at nail heads and other surfaces
• Screwdriver can be used for tightening and loosening nuts
• Measuring tape can be used for taking measurements
• Cutter can be used for cutting thin sheet metal, cardboard, plastics etc
• Hex Keys are used to fasten bolts and screws with a hexagonal socket. For jobs from large to small, hex keys are a versatile tool that should be in every tool box.
• Spring Clamp to hold odd shaped work-pieces
• A level Tool can be used to make sure that correct measurements are taken when measuring the elevation or the grade of an area.